Monday 18 November 2013

3D Tree Sculptures

For one of my final pieces of my colaborations project I am going to make a 3D display to be displayed in the shop and at the launch event. This is some pictures and ideas to help inspire me.These are two sculptures that are creative and arent made to look exactly like a tree which I think would work well in the fashion industry with them being a bit abstract. If I was to make a sculpture like this I would use recycled materials to link to the environmentally friendly theme. Although I think this would look good I do not think I would have the right materials and the skills to make this look effective and realistic.I really like this photographs of leaves hanging from the trees and it has made me think about not attaching the leaves to a model of a tree but to hang them and around them to create this falling look, linking to my autumn/winter collection.
This picture shows paper leaves hanging to create a falling leaves effect.
This is another 3D tree display which would work well in a shop as it would give the customers something to interact with by either drawing a picture or leaving a name or message on a card before hanging it from a tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment