Monday 18 November 2013

Swing Tags


This shows some of Stella McCartney's swing tags, with these being a collection of different shapes meaning she does not keep to just one normal shape. However she does keep the same style running through all of these with both of the designers logos for the collaboration. This also shows that they do not use regular paper and the same type of print on the tag which I am going to use for my design.

 This is a leaf based swing tag which uses different textures such as paper and fabric. I want to incorporate different textures through my log and swing tag like this how ever all on one piece of card instead of using two like this one above.
Although from the shadow you can tell the sections in the middle have been cut out I like the way the actual leaf looks embossed with the markings all raised about, making it interesting to feel as well as to look at. This is the idea I want for my own leaves on my tree and my swing tag because it will give the customers something to interact with and to feel. I would also use different textures and patterns on the leaves that link to the environment for example snake print or stripes from animals which would link to the graphic T-shirts of the collaboration.

2 comments:

  1. You have proven your true writing talent and presented your views well. I have to say I feel more enlightened now that I've read your article. You really wrote some fascinating content in this article which you researched and presented very well. Custom Embossed Swing Tag Designs. free UK delivery, gold or silver and lots more foil colors. Double sided printing. 0203 769 5141.embossed swing tags

    ReplyDelete
  2. organic swing tags refer to a label that may be sewn onto the exterior of a garment or piece of commerce. Since it's not part of the artifact, it's normally taken off before use. Generally, swing tags include a personalized logo and easily accessible artifact information. They are made of cardboard. But other materials are used. Often, it's attached to goods via a string, thread, or a piece of plastic.
    Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/10523748

    ReplyDelete